Advanced PLC Program Professional
PLC ( PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER ) is an industrial computer control system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions based upon a custom program to control the state of output devices. Almost any production line, machine function, or process can be greatly enhanced using PLC based systems. PLCs can be programmed to perform set of tasks under real-time constraints with superior reliability and performance. Ladder Logic is the most commonly used PLC programming language. IPCS Automation offers PLC training program for long years. IPCS PLC training program is specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate Companies and Colleges. Lakhs of trainees from various countries successfully completed in PLC training and placed on reputed companies all over the world. IPCS is an ISO certified company and IPCS PLC training program is Affiliated by SIDCO (India), Training Accredited by IAO (USA), Training Approved by Supreme Education Council (Qatar), Training Certified By Delta Taiwan
Duration – 60 hrs
PLC, SCADA, VFD, Electrical Control Panel Designing Training
1.Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- ARCHITECTURE OF PLC- DIFFERENT MODULES, POWER SUPPLY UNIT ETC
- NEED OF PLC IN DESIGNING.
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF SENSORS- SINKING, SOURCING, NPN, PNP.
- MONITORING THE PROCESS THROUGH SENSORS- CONNECTION DETAILS.
- ANALOG ADDRESSING, CONTINUOS PROCESS MONITORING AND CONTROL.
- CONFIGURING ALARMS.
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONTROLLERS- ON/OFF, PROPORTIONAL, DERIVATIVE, INTEGRAL AND PID CONTROL.
- PLC PROGRAMMING OF BRANDED PLCS.
- NO/ NC CONCEPT.
- DATA FILE HANDLING- FORCING I/O.
- WIRING AND FAULT CORRECTION.
- PROGRAMMING PRACTICES.